
POST DIGITAL DARKROOM

I'm taking my fifth photography class, third on Photoshop, and I'm juSt about to rip my hair out. I had to read the lesson for this one three times and do the very lengthy exercises twice before the light bulb went on. I've just spent the last 4 and 1/2 hours working on one assignment. Wow, maybe 34 = stupid. At any rate, I'm bound and determined to finish and do well. Frustrated, but determined.
This lovely lady was in our front yard. She's an orb weaver and caught prey every day in her amazing web. After sucking the guts out, she'd spend the night repairing her beautiful artwork. Sad to say I didn't get a photo of the repaired web. When it was in tact we always seemed to be running out the door somewhere; I thought I'd have more time. Nasty cold snap came and she left--or died. I'll be looking for her babies come spring. Magnificently creepy critter, isn't she?
No comments:
Post a Comment