Sunday, November 1, 2009

Halloween Girls

The last of my babies that still get a kick out of dressing up...

Moo Moo, Poppy! Chels spent the night at Taylor Schimbeck's house and I had no idea what she'd end up dressed like. I'd heard chef or "I know, I'll be Lisa Lloyd, County Clerk!" Gotta love the fact that I'm still cool enough to be considered. You kill me, Poppy Tater, and those are some mighty fine udders.



At the hop, doo-doo, dooby dooh wah! Cam knew several weeks in advance what she wanted to be. So, she got on the horn to Grandma Mary and asked if she'd make her a poodle skirt. Love that Grandma Mary; she always comes through.



Mary-MOM-Thank you so much for spending time on Cam's skirt and making sure she was taken care of AND thank you for never telling me you're perfectly aware that I couldn't sew two pieces of fabric together if my life depended on it. Love you, Mary Genieve.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Roog

Roog