Thursday, November 5, 2009

34...The BEST Birthday Yet







This has been the best birthday I've ever had. I've been so overwhelmingly happy. At first I thought Danny had forgotten my birthday. He had to leave for work really early, and even though I was up and getting ready when he left he didn't say anything. I was kind of getting upset. Until he called the kids and had them put him on speakerphone. They sang the birthday song to me and it was the most awful, beautiful thing I've ever heard. Danny was cracking me up...major opera voice and about 7 beats behind everyone else. I've received birthday wishes from so many people (including all my family members), had a wonderful party at work (Teresa is amazing and I'm so lucky to work with someone like her), got audited, went to a lovely dinner, and laughed so hard I was doubled over. It may have been my birthday, but the surprise was definitely on Ryan. Danny pied him. Not once, but twice! Ryan was furious (which was so funny to watch) and Danny laughed until he cried (yes, it was the wonderful old lady laugh that makes me so happy). What a terrific day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Roog

Roog