Friday, November 13, 2009

Woohooooo!!!! Mr. Lynch liked it!!!!

And I quote

"Hi Lisa,
Thanks for uploading these images and commentary. Regardless of how you feel about the result, something seems to clearly have gone right here. I don't think the color is too overdone, and I think you have made some good choices with the sharpening and other adjustments. I DO think this can be even better (a little more contrast on the spider for example -- though it is clear you've already made some effort with that), but I also like what I see in the texture of the improvements as well as the use and sense/sensibility of the layers. The great thing you have done here is taking the idea of that long example, and really converted it to your needs -- eliminating what did not necessarily make sense and adding where you should. This is treating images individually in process, and that is a very good sign."

Read that? He thinks I'm on the right track! Amazing what praying for clarity and having faith it will come can do, not to mention reading the lesson multiple times and practicing with the example sent to me.

At any rate, I decided to test out his suggestions and resubmitted the assignment.
Reprocessed

No comments:

Post a Comment

Roog

Roog