Cam and I traveled over to mom and Dave's to stay Friday night. Kendrick and the girls were already there, so we had a really crammed, happy house. Got up early Saturday morning (6 NV time...who does that?!) and went to the parade. Mom, as the Relief Society President, was on a float and the girls were really excited to be on there with her. Except Cam. She's still saying "Mom, I was the only BIG girl on there." Truthfully, I think she had a blast but just won't admit it. After the parade we went to the park to have breakfast. Breakfast outside is always a good idea and it was really fun. The girls were busting me up. It was like trying to get a bunch of monkeys to sit still and eat, with silverware no less, while a truckload of bananas sat just ten feet away. Definitely a zoo, but so hilarious. Kendrick, the girls, Cam and I walked back to the house after that. The girls decided the sidewalks needed some decoration. Working on the sidewalks didn't last long as Ana started coloring her body and Ana was eating the chalk like it was a rare treat. I took them in, washed them up, and doubled over with laughter when I discovered large chunks of green chalk stuck in the gaps of Aubree's teeth. When asked how it tasted she replied with, "It was GOO-OO-OOD!" Eric, she is you all over. Saturday just continued to get better...we have finally adopted another Jack and I was supposed to meet her at 10:30. Waiting for the time to pass was torture! More on our new baby later. What a fantastic weekend!



















No comments:
Post a Comment